Date(s) - Jul 24, 2020 - Jul 26, 2020
Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix
Friday to Sunday, July 24-27, Schenley Park, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Save $50 by entering by April 30!
The VSCCA is back at the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix with two race groups! Schenley Park, with its hay bales and stonewalled street course, is recognized as the ideal circuit to race and showcase them.
- The Pre-War Group will include all pre-1941 cars, MGTC models (1945 -1950), as well as certain other immediate postwar sporting cars on an individual basis.
- The VSCCA will also manage the PVGP’s group for Sports Racers and Formula Cars. This group will reorganize to include Pre-1961 Formula 2, Formula 3 (500cc), Formula Junior, Sports Racing including Modifieds, Pre-1963 1500cc & under, and Pre-1963 Lotus 7’s.
- All entrants should plan to arrive by noon on Friday, July 24 for to get situated, teched, and all new drivers to the PVGP must participate in a course walk from 4-5:30
Cars eligible for both groups will be evaluated for inclusion by VSCCA. All racers in these and other groups will, however, apply through the PVGP.
For more information please contact George Vapaa at email@example.com call 302-593-8321
- Race Entry: $500
- Axis vs. Allies Saturday Race: $75
- Second Car Same Driver or Same Car in 2 Race Groups: $200
- Additional Crew: $30 each (driver and 2 crew are included for Friday night Driver Reception)
Click here to view all of the VSCCA Events.