Southern Tech Session?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Profile photo of Mark ShermanMark Sherman
      Keymaster

Does anyone have any information about our Southern Tech Session to be held in April?
      Thanks

Profile photo of J.R.MitchellJ.R.Mitchell
      Participant

Anytime you get to go to the Simeone Museum should be good though, to tell the truth, the closest I’ve ever gotten to owning an MG is the back axel on my Lotus7….. J.R.

Profile photo of Jason UrbanJason Urban

I’ll have my ’35 MG in the Kimber Fest display, but don’t have any further information yet on the talks for Kimber Fest.
      Jason.

Profile photo of Peter RossPeter Ross
      Participant

Tentative details of the presentations was published in the recent “Sacred Octagon”, the magazine of the New England MG T-Register. It is not on their web site though.

So, I took a picture of that page, but you can’t add a picture (jpg or pdf) to this forum thread. So, I put it in my “Drop Box” cloud storage and anyone with the following link can (should be able to) open it. I included the link by way of the “img” button above.

Kimber Festival detail

Try it – see if it works,
      Peter

Participant

No, using the img button created a “pointer” to the description I used but oe could not click on it to open the file… Try this – the raw link pasted into the message.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j6rcr483adrkac8/Kimber%20Festival%20detail.pdf?dl=0

Peer

Participant

That seemed to work.

Peter
      (typing my own name accurately this time – dreadful typist!!)

Profile photo of Jason UrbanJason Urban

Thanks Peter! I hadn’t seen that before. Looks like a good mix so far of pre-war cars and a post-war car!
      How is this tying in to the VSCCA Tech Session, do you know?

Participant

Hi Jason, glad you could open the picture from my Drop Box!

The Kimber Festival activities ARE the tech session by invitation from NEMGTR for which registration is required covering Friday 1pm to Saturday evening activities. Friday dinner, Saturday lunch and Saturday dinner are included as well as museum admission. See https://nemgtr.org/kimber-festival-2019/kimber-festival-info.html for more detail on the schedule.

Looking forward to seeing you there
      Peter

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.