VSCCA “the cars are of paramount importance.”
The Vintage Sports Car Club of America – V.S.C.C.A., Inc. – is the oldest automotive preservation club in America that offers a complete race program in addition to rally and other automotive conservation events. The emphasis is on rare or unusual sports & racing cars including pre-war and certain post war cars through December 31, 1965.
Important VSCCA Event Updates
Mt. Equinox Hillclimb, August 8-9, 2020 CANCELLED
25th Nutmeg Rally, Oct 24, 2020
VSCCA Annual General Meeting, November 7, 2020
Righetti Holiday Lunch, TBA
Boston Holiday Lunch, December 13
- The VSCCA Board has decided to maintain the “Early Bird” entry rate for our remaining 2020 track events. For VSCCA members, Fall Finale will be $475.The entry process on motorsportreg.com has been updated to reflect these changes. Please go here to enter: VSCCA on motorsport.reg
- The Lime Rock Historics has asked that entrants please sign up early to help them with their planning. Please go here to enter: Lime Rock Historic Festival
- With this announcement please bear in mind the intention of the Early Bird entry rate was to encourage early entry so Event Chairs had enough time to plan. If you intend to enter an event please do not wait until the last few days to do so. The EC’s job is hard enough without having to solve for a flurry of entries at the last minute.
- If you enter and the event is cancelled, your credit card will not be charged and there are no Paypal fees. So there is no risk.
Rest assured that we are doing everything we can to minimize any exposure risk. We will share these as the events approach.
- Driver Medicals: If your medical expired at the end of the 2019 season, that medical will be accepted for the 2020 season. We encourage you to get it updated as soon as it is reasonable to do so. The Event Chair does reserve the right to deny racing privileges to a member with an expired medical if he feels that there is a high probability that the member in question would not be given medical clearance by a doctor. Medical forms are available at: Medical Form
- Communications: If you know a member who does not use email, or a smartphone please give them a call and let them know these updates. Our next mailed communication will be the Newsletter, due out in mid-August. (It will probably be delayed to accommodate any new developments.)
Best regards and good health!
(Please click the links below for registration through motorsportreg.com.)
Video Tutorial for VSCCA Members new to MSR
Video Tutorial for VSCCA Members with MSR accounts, registering for VSCCA events